CXZ 0.00% 2.9¢ connexion mobility ltd

This is starting to look good with the seller being out and can...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    This is starting to look good with the seller being out and can hopefully have similar moves to NZS. Originally bought when the full year results came out as I was impressed with the revenue and profit for such a small company, being cashflow positive and the space the company is in. I then saw TEP entering and thought to myself that I was on track with my line of thinking. TEP has presented information very well and have been very transparent with the postings. Unfortunately, sentiment is a double edged sword, when things go well they go well and when they don't there's always someone to blame.

I was actually very surprised to see the gap on the chart getting covered as I think 0.018 was also hit based on ChiX trades as well. I thought the gap might not need filling as the annual result was a fundamental revaluation of the company. But then again, with experience, I have learned that one should always be prepared for different possibilities.

In any case, best of luck to the holders. Fortune favours the brave and it is with great logic that money is made and not through emotion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $1.653K 57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 435959 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 45626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.