CXZ 0.00% 2.9¢ connexion mobility ltd

@joshsi as requested my input on the CXZ chart with a little...

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    @joshsi as requested my input on the CXZ chart with a little TA... for the record I did have a look what recently caused the strong sell down considering you guys were in a bullish momentum since April, obviously a exiting director off loaded over 60million shares... so hence this effected the SP recently... however it could easy return back to the bullish momentum... I dont know enough on the FA to comment... any way here is a chart for you man...there is strength on the regain according to some of the oscillators..

CXZ.png

Rally Within Longer Term Bearish Trend
    CXZ is showing strength within a longer-term bearish trend. Its MACD is above the signal line and shares are presently 0.0% above the 200-day moving average. However, that moving average is declining, implying that caution is still warranted.

Strong Bearish Momentum
    Momentum for CXZ is strongly bearish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic oscillator is below 20, the level which many analysts call oversold. This means that investors have been actively selling shares and driving the price lower. This is easy backed up via the recent director selling over 60million shares..

Above Average Volume
    Today's volume was heavier than usual, trading 36M shares, versus an average of 5.6M shares per day during the last twelve months. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) is bullish. The slope of the indicator is positive and suggests that buyers are presently more active than sellers.

Bollinger Bands Signal Recent Normal Volatility
    Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of closing prices around a moving average to measure volatility. Presently, the Bollinger Bands for CXZ are of a normal width, and signal that volatility has been in-line with the norm for this stock.

If any of you like this type of TA, please feel free to hover over my avatar and click "follow", tag me in other stocks as I love new opportunities to analysis potential gainers, will be my best to accommodate... good luck to holders here... have added this to my watch-list... not a holder as yet, but could be worthy entry at this level if the FA backs the current MC...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3224315 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 222222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.