CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

It is not just car companies. It can also be insurance, mining...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    It is not just car companies. It can also be insurance, mining or any other fleet management companies that require car tracking technology.

I have been exposed to a large telecommunications company (not dragging names in the dirt) fleet management system as I used to work for them and I was 'tracked' and it was horrible. The tracking technology could only 'pin point' me to within a 2km radius. Many times I was working with a mentor and instead of going to a designated area of work, this person decided to go to the TAB and put a few punts on horses during work time....was not caught out because the 'tracking technology' this company used had his car in a 2km area of work. This was only 5 years ago.

Now connected car software will be a necessity for ALL vehicles. Bikes, cars, trucks (unsure about boats....maybe another basket case).
    It does not have to just be with GM, Mercedes or Toyota. Imagine if Avis or Hertz had the car tracking system and had picked up live data that a user of a hire car was speeding or doing burnouts during their rental period. What about if a car was stolen and needed to be tracked by police? Insurance companies tracking a user running / speeding through red lights?
    Potentials are limitless.
    Connecting cars to the internet will be needed just like computers needed to connect to the internet decades ago.

CXZ having only partnership with GM may sound bad.....but having a partnership with a large corporation in my opinion is good for future referencing to other clients. Points to bring out again for CXZ - no debts, high revenue. This to me shows clear signs a company can easily expand and support the increasing infrastructure within.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $20.29K 735.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2528495 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 115001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.