CXZ 0.00% 2.9¢ connexion mobility ltd

Ape, it's not unusual to get a heated response on HC so don't...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ape, it's not unusual to get a heated response on HC so don't take it personally.

I see you're a CXZ holder and so am I.

You make perfectly valid points in your post and I also agree with your two beliefs. Whilst I can't comment on what's been happening with CXZ (haven't read all the posts), I know there is researched evidence by academic institutions that link share price movements to media sentiment. Media in this case is not limited to social media like FB, Hot Copper, LinkedIn but also TV, youtube, newspapers, investment newsletters and so on.

Information is power and information is everywhere.

The human mind cannot block incoming information and a sufficiently persuasive piece of information coupled with our own bias can swing our decision making ability without us even knowing. Add this to the fact that markets are generally either overly-optimistic or overly-pessimistic and you can see how big of a role market psychology plays, in particular in microcap stocks where fractions of a cent can mean big percentages in movement.

Once we receive information the difficulty is deciding whether to pay attention to it or turf it, and from that point of view there is no difference between a bullish post on Hot Copper compared with a bullish article in a free newsletter. Authors in both cases may or may not have a hidden agenda - We will never know. Personally when I'm online I take my own advice that I give to my young daughter; Trust nobody online.

In theory, the true value of CXZ is the sum of all future discounted cash flows. The snag is that with microcaps this analysis is full of assumptions and often it adds little value and hence microcaps are very hard to value. Plenty of people, professionals and retails alike, make price predictions and I never pay any attention to them for the simple reason that nobody can make these predictions with any accuracy or consistency. People have tried for a 100 years and will continue to try for another 100 years but it's a futile exercise. People don't like to hear this fact since they are always looking for the holy grail; that magic indicator which gives perfect buy and sell timings. It doesn't exist.

I digress. Thanks for your question and don't be afraid to ask questions in the future. That's what forums are for.
    As to your original question whether we've been scammed; nobody knows and it will play out like this; If CXZ goes to 4c everybody will be in the black and we won't feel scammed. If it goes to 2c most will be in the red and we will feel scammed. Just like when we buy an airticket, we can feel cheated or elated depending on how the ticket fare moves. Human nature.

Regarding the "1 or 2 bloggers" you mentioned; I personally got a lot of value from their posts and no doubt a lot of time was invested. Would I invest cash based purely on their posts? No. Would I invest cash based purely on anybody's recommendations? No.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $1.609K 55.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1223527 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 601811 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 149556
Last updated 15.58pm 02/05/2024 ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.