CXZ 3.45% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

CXZ - What does the future hold?

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    As I mentioned about a week ago, I reached out to the business to get a better understanding of what the future holds for CXZ and to reassure myself that I hadn't just lit my money on fire haha!

I found out the following:
    1. Plan to provide an update to shareholders on the product and growth strategy at November AGM
    2. Currently having discussions with other OEM's (car producer i.e GM) with support/endorsement from existing multi franchise dealerships using Ontrac, which is really exciting as we now have some strong promoters of the product and evidence of the superb quality of our product.
    3. At a high level their long term strategy is 3 pronged - Embed (via functionality), Integrate (via API) and Generate (data insights). I don't want to go into too much detail on this as I'm sure they will provide an update at the AGM. But in summary its pretty exciting!
    4. Confident in their relationship with GM and potential contract extension. Feedback has been great from GM and dealerships, their customisation work is higher than budgeted and they aren't currently aware of any tender process for their contract.
    5. Alot of stuff that has already been confirmed by others who have reached out to the business (I strongly encourage you to do the same).

The reason I shared this with everyone isn't because I expect this update to rocket us back to 3.1c (but happy if it does) but more so the fact that I owe many a HC poster over the years for paying me the same respect and sharing any insights. In closing, I think we have stumbled upon a really great company, not just in the short term/for a quick pump and dump but a company that we can be proud of too own.

DYOR, HODL etc etc

Regards, Jbart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $27.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $5.021K 171.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 601810 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 39036
Last updated 14.18pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.