CY5 0.00% 4.3¢ cygnus metals limited

Hey @malibu_tan , nice table, almost as good as the one we have...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    Hey @malibu_tan , nice table, almost as good as the one we have on the hc threads ... almost. wink.png

How are you travelling? You seem to have gone relatively quiet of late, trust things are ok. The stocks have been a tad dreary of late, even good news is treated as bad news. Just in the last couple of days there seems to have been a suggestion of a wind change in lithium. A number of analysts are saying it will be into the June quarter before that wind change is confirmed (though those same analysts were saying that lithium prices would pick up in the current quarter so I suspect they are guessing like the rest of us).

FWIW I see nothing currently in any of the malibu cup contenders to inspire me. By way of contrast, Winsome's enterprise value dropped below A$100m after it released its maiden MRE at Adina of 59mt. For a day or two on a EV basis Winsome could have joined the cup. Purely fundamentally Winsome was a screaming buy at that point and in my view by far the best value of anything in Quebec.

Also, I've gone down another rabbit hole and ended up looking at a small bunch of ASX tiddlers trying to do in Brazil what Cygnus and others are attempting to do in Quebec. Only eight of them in the field so far, induced no doubt by the cracking progress Sigma and to a lesser extent Latin have been making in that jurisdiction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 54000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.