CY5 0.00% 5.4¢ cygnus metals limited

Hi @triage, yes I have gone quiet as I had quite a bit of of...

1. 2,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Hi @triage, yes I have gone quiet as I had quite a bit of of family responsibilities to attend to (mum) and frankly couldn't be bothered reading through all the (what's the word? Hmm - I'll go with futile) posts the emerge when sentiment is low.

I am planning to do another review of the cup contenders for the end of quarter and will share. I have been noting the beginnings of a Brazil Cup, but as I already have my horse over there I haven't given it as much attention as the North American Coys. Tag me in a post if you think it's of interest if you like.

As for the NA companies, it looks like investors are not as willing to back these horses atm. Good announcements are being sold down. Is it because of the economy, permitting, or the environment? Or all? I do feel there are a few Ancel Keys type of investors that sway the opinion of others about the merits of NA. But similar to Ancel Keys' theories, upon which time provided the evidence to disprove his interpretation of his experiments, the same may be said about investing in NA.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/07/the-sugar-conspiracy-robert-lustig-john-yudkin

Take Care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $22.96K 406.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41561 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 41457 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.