FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

Cyber bullying - a very real issue., page-2

1. 3,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    Seems installs are coming along at a rather nice pace.

The Wangle VPN was tracking at around 4000 installs/week. The WFI product IMO, will attract far greater installs/week when more talk amongst parents and carers occurs from whatever source/social media triggers awareness. The catalyst for WFI will be the aggressive marketing, branding, customer acquisition strategies deployed now by our management and of course the affiliates platform pushing WFI on the "their own platforms" to their large database of users/clients. Potential customers will hit the buy button, as stated by other posters, to buy into Wangle's story when they like the WFI product. Who wouldn't at these levels?

No parent wants their children pushed around online or offline, period!

The thought of your child getting bullied or worse strikes a very deep chord in parents and the over whelming feeling of protecting your child kicks in ever so strong.

No need to say anymore I wouldn't think!

So, I've be thinking how WFI may change bulling issues globally as we know it, ultimately breaking down the trend when the WFI platform pin points a direct pathway to a child identified with a specific issue and parents alerted to this issue with specific education, close at hand and supplied by the WFI platform educators and research bodies. Maybe even the child bully could be identified and educated as to the harmful effects that bulling inflicts on others.

Identifying bulling earlier on in life causing a flow on effect in society and solving a very real societal problem is worth more than just a few dollars, which IMO, gives WFI a very real chance in the market!

The use of WFI may also serve to prevent would be bullies venturing down the bulling path!

I believe that's the real power of our product in market, making our WFI platform extremely attractive, equipping users with early detection, identification, education and by using WFI you become involved with possible societal issue change globally.

The more users that stack up, the smarter the platform becomes, due to the ability for it to learn (A.I.) and funnel data back to TKI for further research/processing making a never ending loop with an ever evolving tool for parents and carers at their finger tips to curb the latest surfacing issues.

WFI is a very smart platform that will help solve very real problems in society!

Hope everyone is comfortable and happy, ready for an exciting trip aboard the Wangle cruise ship!

Cheers,

Jocko.
    Last edited by jocko: 27/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4 102

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.