cyber bullying!, page-7

1. 3,754 Posts.
    Yup - the IGNORE button is your friend. In extreme cases, the IGNORE STOCK button acts as an excellent drivel filter too.

Just recently I notice that HC seems to be attracting lots of new posters/trolls who come on here just to stir people up. Just use the TOU button to report these posts, and before long they'll be suspended/banned. Click on the posters name to see their posting history - it can be enlightening ;)

I remember one new 'member' (take that any way you like....ahem) recently who only got in a total of about 15 posts before being banned. I looked at his posting record, and I think 10 of his posts had been moderated for one reason or another.

I just wish HC would log/ban by IP address, which would stop lots of them coming back under a different nic. Remember the 'krisbarry' saga? In his case, his style of posting was so obvious that his new nics often got banned after only a couple of posts. Provided some light entertainment for those of us looking out for his next 'incarnation'....there should have been a prize offered for the first multi-nic TOU reported !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.