TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Cyber security in the media, page-12

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    been in since IPO - over 4 years

put my life savings into Tesserent plus all my self managed super ($176,000). Purchase 9.4c and 8c

Sitting on $330k profit. Not sold a single share and don’t plan to at this stage

JC and previous chairman Rob Langford have turned this company around, and also Geoff Lord.

I have believed for many years Tesserent was undervalued and had great potential. I only put $5k into IPO 2016 so you can see I’ve put my money where my mouth is and bought stock over the last 4 years when you couldn’t give Tesserent stock away.

I still predict Tesserent will be taken over in less than 2 years at a price significantly higher than 23c. Can see 40-50c a share in next 6 months.

I keep wondering how is Geoff Lord going to sell his huge shareholding ? Probably via acquisition like a previous business he sold for a fortune (UXC). Hoping to wake up one day and Tesserent in trading halt and JC announces takeover offer at 60c share . Need some luck but it’s not pigs might fly to think Tesserent would now be an attractive acquisition target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.