TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Cyber security in the media, page-16

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    yes correct

I’ve backed myself on this stock over the last 4 years. Spent $4 on lunches to put every spare penny of my $60k salary into Tesserent. Single income earner supporting wife and two kids with mortgage and when the stock was 2.5c I had some sleepless nights. It was vital I believed my analysis of Tesserent was correct and I haven’t wavered over the last 4 years. Tesserent is a good business with loads of potential if managed and promoted correctly. Not sold a single share. At times I’ve sat on $50k losses and not sold and kept buying stock.

mortgage paid off if I sell now - but I’m not selling. JC is one of the most impressive people I’ve met and I’m backing him to take Tesserent to the next level. Rob Langford also impressive.

Then started self managing my $100k super in Jan 2020 and put it all in Tesserent at 8c share.

Loads of people thought I was crazy but I believed what I was doing made sense, and that thought if things went my way I could win big. My wife asks me every day recently if I’ve sold and mortgage can be paid off - I say no, I’m waiting another 2 years before I consider selling (I believe TNT will be acquired by then) - I’ve backed my judgment over last 4 years and will continue doing so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.