The hits just keep coming for this bag of cyber shit. Tesla...

1. 11,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    The hits just keep coming for this bag of cyber shit.

Tesla Cybertruck owners already reporting stainless steel flaws.

The Tesla Cybertruck's exterior may not be as durable as claimed, with some owners reporting early signs of what appears to be corrosion.

The Tesla Cybertruck seems to have lost its shine to a few new owners, who are reporting what appears to be exterior rust shortly after taking delivery.

The electric pickup features a stainless steel exterior that isn’t protected by a clear coat, unlike normal vehicles which typically feature painted steel body panels.

One owner, going by the name Raxar, wrote on Cybertruckownersclub.com that just days after receiving his Cybertruck, he started seeing spots of what appeared to be corrosion.

“I picked it up in Dublin [California] yesterday, it was pouring raining, drove it up to Sacramento and there’s a bunch of tiny orange specks and a few water spots,” the owner posted earlier this month.

“The orange dots aren’t huge, they’re very tiny but they’re apparent. Sure I haven’t washed the car yet but it’s only been two days in the rain.”

According to the user, a Tesla staff member warned of orange spots developing as a result of exposure to rain, with the vehicle having to be buffed to repair the exterior coating.

Oh MY GOD - you cant have your 4*4 in the rain now....Does Elon know what off road means??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.