CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cycle day arrived what the heck with cvi

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Did I hear a lot of misgivings and grumbling about the cycle date of 21st July arriving ( time arrived, though price wasn't exactly on the dot ) without much fanfare?

Firstly, do not expect a big jump in price with this DAILY cycle date because, as I have been pointing out, this cycle date of 21st is expected to be just a SHORT swing- it is not expected to be the explosive swing that will result in a sustained jump in price ( this will occur only when the 45 weekly period fourier transform trendline cuts the zero degrees line on the weekly chart - and we are not there yet ).

But having said that, just what the heck is CVI doing? Without too much words, I thought some of you might be interested to get on the same page and to KNOW what CVI is doing technically.

So here is the SHORT term DAILY cycle chart( NOT the sustained long term move ) that is self explanatory - look at the chart carefully and you will be able to understand just what CVI is doing on its delta cycle time day today- and make an educated guess as to what it can do shortly tomorrow.(Just remember, do not expect BIG moves for this short swing ).

Here's a clue - everytime when the fourier transform trendline cuts the zero degrees horizontal line ( marked pink circle), prices have always moved up.

CVI- short cycle delta -dascore

May the best prices be yours.

PS. Will it cut tomorrow or will it just turn recalcitrant and move away? What's your take?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.