XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

cyclichigh's - doin' it nude thursday, page-124

1. 4,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    Chris F
    Nice point re "US market has the benefit of Ben." IMO. There has been one truism in markets for last few years "don't fight the Fed."

Only Q remains is "how much gas have they got left in the tank?

FWIW a view from the ground so to speak is that although much of the West Coast of USA looked like a 3rd world country (IMO) NY is "heppenin'"; much more exciting and alive than I ever expected.

Balance this with a news report I just heard that said fifty odd THOUSAND people are homeless in NYC? mmmm still finalising my thoughts on whether the yanks are really stuffed or not???

One thing for certain is if VOLUME WHILE TALKING counts for anything they will remain strong for a long time. JESUS they are LOUD. How does that volume work Miia, DG or FM? LOL

PS; Off topic just ate at a great restaurant, any foodies check this http://babbonyc.com/menu2.html & summary of what we had:
    Grilled Octopus with “Borlotti Marinati” and Spicy Limoncello Vinaigrette
    “Neci con Funghi Misti”
    Pumpkin “Lune” with Sage and Amaretti
    Spaghettini with Spicy Budding Chives and a One Pound Lobster
    Beef Cheek Ravioli with Crushed Squab Liver and Black Truffles

Pistachio and Chocolate Semifreddo

Not a good meal, a great meal; I did not know that NYC would compete with Europe's best for food!

Anyway enuff waffle (pun intended) thought I would update those charts I posted early today NY time FWIW.

DAX H&S

DOW MM

& someone (forget who; hey I am on holiday) mentioned I should look at an old chart of DOW in response to my comparing current to GFC & Depression charts ... well check out dow 1903 forward ... spooky? Outlook not that bright if you want to check!!!!

Cheers g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.