XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERS Letting the madness outHave a nice little...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Letting the madness out

Have a nice little surprise this morning Trendies?!?

I was wading through the depressing posts last night and topping it off with a gander at Slipstream last night. Down, down..blip up, down again. Misery upon C wave slothery.

Lo and behold - Futures up and you know the rest.

T.A.Question.

If chartists say that news is in the price and that charts can even forecast black swans. Yes, I have seen those trendlines drawn on spikes from natural catastophes and used to justify TA.

Almost every chart depicts a down move from yesterday to at least August lows.

How does TA explain the overnight rise? Not being anti TA, just very curious.

Maybe our repeat Trendsetter of the day has the answer.

We know he wears a bumblebee suit in the day and charts in the nude at night.

It's a fact that he has accurately predicted the last few cycle highs and lows...

All we know is that he is our famous...

CYCLICHIGH

Yes XJO'ers, Cyclic IS Billy Connolly.

'As my good chum Billy Connelly has always said - let the madness out, otherwise it will destroy you. Be long - if not yer wrong' Cyclic

Mr High also said this an hour before the news last night...

Torpedo one - fire...

'Redbacka... I'll give it straight to you. No bullshit etc.The market bottomed last Friday.The exact reason why I will not reveal publicly - mysterious enough? Market direction is North for the short term irrespective of bloody Europe/US fundamentals (Martis) - make your own headline. Cyclic

Torpedo two - fire...

'Marty - finally a bone to pick with you. You have probably saved some uninformed punters some $$$ and confused others on your evangelical quest to turn the world into some bear zone. Yes in time it may come to fruition. For now take a back seat and shove your Cubans into your spa return valve' Cyclic

Watch your favourites count go up today Cyclic. The pressure will be on.

Happy madness thursday Streakers and Streakettes.

End of post

----------------------------------

Just some snippets from yesterday if you're board

Loved this one Mitta.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy)

- A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of achieving, and where the members of society least likely to succeed or even to sustain themselves, are abundantly rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. MITTA

Nice wedge on gold daily, and a very big wedgey for WTI weekly. Martis and the uber bears might be up for a big wedgey if the DAX keep on riding up (sorry Martis, had to name ya, but if u want to claim every red candle...).
    RETSKA

Well spotted Retska.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.