I don't normally post in this forum however this could be one of...

1. 2,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I don't normally post in this forum however this could be one of the most compelling strategic investments in their patent pending novel technology to convert waste to energy.

Cyclion Holdings are planning to in the future to list on the ASX according to Co-founder Phillip Major.

They have signed a letter of intent with the Philippines Government National Development Company to help solve their massive waste issues and convert to diesel fuel and in the future electricity. The article below quotes 5.15 million tonnes of waste a day is produced in their three largest cities:
    Australian-based firm to back $5M waste-to-fuel plant in PH | Power Philippines

The crowd funding link is below.
    Cyclion Holdings - Revolutionary Rethink for a Green Waste to Energy Technology (birchal.com)

They appear to have a solution to a massive global wide problem (disclaimer: I have invested today) and this could be massive.

There is a fair bit of coverage already on the net and is gaining traction. Funding investment offer closes in 16 days.

DYOR.
    Last edited by The Fridge: 17/10/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.