AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Cyclone Baker

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good afternoon

Argonaut created the low pressure trough to develop of shore (4th of May) eventually forming into a tropical cyclone but then weekend as it edged closer to the cost (13 of May) and then redeveloped (20th of May) with the isobars packing in close as it combined with the warm air from Baker creating a category 5 Cyclone named Cyclone Baker. With the temperature plummeting day by day (shares) from 72 degrees Fahrenheit (per share)   on the 4th May to a low of 44 degrees Fahrenheit today (28th May) before weakening as it hit the costal fringe at around 1:00pm this afternoon the weather bureau of meteorology's (Red bar) long range forecast predicts sunny blue sky's ahead...

Looks like Baker and Young have finally stopped selling.

Around 20% of the total shares on issue are/were there clients. The sour grapes have left the building. They have been pissed off ever since the last capital raise as they only received 300k worth, as the focus is now towards the US I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to make up with Alexium xxx by way of a fresh broker report perhaps as early as this week or next....

NYSE listing is still scheduled for September we will receive details sometime during June. We will not be diluted here it will be one for one. doesn't matter what the price of our stock is here when listing, it would help if we were higher but in reality if where say 65 cents when we list in September, then well Americans are going to go Bananas for this stock I would expect 1.50 to 2.00 per share on the close of trade over there minimum. Please don't invest on my words I'm just giving you some facts based on discussions I have had with management in the past that's all!! So please don't invest your money unless you have your own conviction do your own research.

I've been holding back on posting research on this site lately due to many people blaming us regulars for investment choices made. Shame on you people for being so ignorant! Most of us regulars are large holders and very excited about this company's huge potential.. Sorry if my posts have influenced any of you to buy as I assure you it was not my intention. The fundamentals of this company are unbelievable and I love analysing it.

My glass is raised high for all of you who survived the wrath of cyclone Baker

Good luck to all, let's see some more green on the screen...

PS bedding is just around the corner    

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.101K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2882228 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 134311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 31657
Last updated 13.36pm 29/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.