AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Cyclone Baker, page-28

1. 9,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    Hi redbar, I have been told that comsec is by far the biggest seller. Baker Young have been net buyers the last few days.

We know that the US funds use Comsec for trading Australian shares. I think most of the dumping has come out of the US. The cap raise was a disaster. Emperey was the biggest of the US funds to receive stock through Maxim and they just began dumping straight away.

Also, one of the funds that got a large holding through Fosters was dumping the last few days. This same fund was dumping other ASX listed stocks at the same time so it was not AJX specific.

These funds dumping took a lot of punters with them as stop losses were hit and fear spread.

Regarding the current fracu tendering process, if we didn't qualify we wouldn't have been invited to be involved and General Cheney wouldn't have joined the Board. We also have employed new highly qualified staff to deal with the defence industries.

The company is moving ahead in leaps and bounds as fast as can be possible for a disruptive technology. Legislation is changing all around the world to ban bromine and other carcenogenic chemicals as a fire retardent and we are perfectly positioned to take first mover advantage as the only company in the world that currently can.

The announcement today was fantastic. We are now able to apply our fire retardent chemicals to rubber, lycra and neoprene. New markets are opening every week it seems.

We also have the building industry working with AJX on foam and other materials.

This is a great company in the making keeping us informed every step of the way. Everything else is noise.

This selldown has meant a good topping up opportunity. I love making money off dumb funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $169 15.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96350 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2538461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.