CY5 0.00% 5.4¢ cygnus metals limited

Thanks Triage, looks like we're still only mid-race with plenty...

1. 2,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Thanks Triage, looks like we're still only mid-race with plenty of opportunity for someone to take the cup. Speaking of which, I'll have to get out the Dymo tape and re-label the prestigious prize tongue.png.

What a crazy start to the week we had! Reflected clearly in the red on the spreadsheet. Does the Lithium world really care that that much that Brett Lynch quit Sayona or was it due to softening Lithium prices? Who knows, but it would have hurt being a Sayona holder this week that's for sure. (decl. I had been a Sayona holder in the past but had sold out before this week.)

In other news: CY5 released a drill result and outcrops at Auclair, REC announced desktop targets at Wapistan; BNZ found a new pegmatite outcrop at Ruby Hill; BUR was back exploring at Chubb; IEC started field work at Ilama and L1M released targets found while doing their due diligence - I mean do we really need an ann of their DD?

On another note, our steeds are becoming increasingly buoyed or held back by their non-asx listed neighbours and it's almost as though we're missing a part of the story (n.b. I am not suggesting we add them). Companies like Azimut, Brunswick, Osisko, Q2, Ophir, Champion, Midland, and so on. eg, Q2 are now back on ground at Mia, so Ophir may not be far off if not already. I'll be watching their drill results around those previously released rocks chips. May have implications for DAF, REC, KNI, SUM or even RB6 but less so IMO. Another comparison I looked at was Cygnus' 80m Auclair pegmatite with Brunswick's Mirage ann (BRW having great fan fare and CY5 falling somewhat flat - I know it's not the same but there are some comparisons).
    Last edited by malibu_tan: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $22.96K 406.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41561 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 41457 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.