CY5 0.00% 5.4¢ cygnus metals limited

Ha! No way, malibu, especially when they are pretty much all...

1. 4,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Ha! No way, malibu, especially when they are pretty much all going backwards! You can wear that one, lol! Maybe there can be a triage plate for the first of the contenders to go broke. I reckon I'm on the favourite for that race as I see that today Omnia managed to get belted even though its market cap was already flatlining.

Interesting story developing around Winsome's Adina project. For some time I've considered Winsome to be the best value of the ASX stocks trying their luck in Quebec. Of course Winsome's market cap disqualifies it from being a contender for the malibu Cup so I've not mentioned my proclivity towards it on these threads. But I think there is a chance that Adina is as good as Corvette and Winsome is a fraction of the Patriot Metals price. Over the weekend I managed to put the jigsaw pieces together for blocks adjacent to Adina. Along that trend there is Winsome's Adina, then next to Adina to the east is Canadian company, Comet's Liberty project, then next to Liberty is another Canadian company, Midland's Galinee project and then next to Galinee is Loyal Lithium's Trieste property and then next to Trieste is Winsome's Tilly project, to the far east of that trend. I know Ziggy Stardust has a couple blocks near to Adina but I suspect they are a play on nearology more than on geology (could be wrong there).

I think all of those properties I named sit along the Trieste Formation - maybe not Tilly. And of course Rio Tinto has a deal with Midland where Rio can pick up 70% of Galinee and is the project operator. Winsome intends to drill 20,000 metres in the next three months at Adina, Galinee and Trieste are being drilled if not now then in the very near future and Comet is waiting on a bunch of rock chip results. Winsome outs Adina by itself as a globally significant discovery and if any of the other exploration efforts strike gold, well, lithium, then I guess you could say there is a district level cluster to be developed.

As for Cygnus, it got hammered again today but I suspect that is mostly beta rather than alpha now - the market has probably caned Shady Dave and the Bellevue crew enough for being such greedy bastards. All in all it seems the spell of Quebec being a no risk winner for lithium has been well and truly broken. It might help turn fortunes around if one of these wildcatters actually delivered some spectacular results. The fact that Cygnus has as good as walked away from its 10 Mt resource at Pontax is a clear siqn that it wont be Pontax that delivers the magic. Maybe Loyal will do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $22.96K 406.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41561 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 41457 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.