CY5 0.00% 6.8¢ cygnus metals limited

Here's my end of calendar year table. Only four stocks are up...

1. 4,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2747
    Here's my end of calendar year table. Only four stocks are up for December. Cygnus was saved by an 8% rise on very light trading on Friday - basically window dressing by someone - but for the first time since May when I started keeping score Cygnus does not have the biggest market cap in the field. To be fair, that Metals Tech had a good December seems entirely due to activity regarding a gold prospect, nothing to do with Quebec lithium.

OzB, I know that Burley stands out in being one of only two of the contenders with ground in the southern James Bay region and I seem to recall they gave up one of their two JB properties. Why are you picking Burley, is it for Chubb or for the tenements they are picking up in Manitoba?

For sure, the ebbing of the lithium cycle is a downer but for me the bottom line is that none of the 33 contenders have hit anything like Winsome's 100 metre plus hit at Adina last year. If a 50mt MRE is the new 10mt MRE for Quebec, as Rodney Hooper from RK Equity contends, then based on the past 7 months none of the 33 look to have a future. Something has to change or else it is just more good money after bad.

The Canadian vendors who offloaded all this moose pasture into the Aussie rush are looking like absolute rockstars - as in money for nothing and chicks for free - and in a lot of cases are double dipping by also milking for exploration services on that moose pasture as well. They prospered in the Chinese rush in and around 2018 and they are prospering again, this time from us.

And finally, a request. While malibu_tan throttles back, I'd appreciate if others could step up and flag any new contenders for the Cup or any major changes to the existing group. Cheers in advance and all the best in 24!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5851/5851616-934f97141ab561d3e84cf265cba38535.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $22.42K 332.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21987 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 68840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.