CY5 1.56% 6.5¢ cygnus metals limited

Im still holding one in the race, Loyal Lithium.. LLI found...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Im still holding one in the race, Loyal Lithium.. LLI found spod, good chip results and over 20m hits on rushed first drilling. They were sold down, probably due to the market at the time, also it appears their final hole that hit 70m was intentionally down dip, not a good look. (Still those hits were good without the 70m honey hole)

it is easy to forget, Trieste is a greenfields project and Loyal, worked diligently to explore and make a discovery. Which they did, unlike many of their peers. Its still to be seen how large this discovery is. Assays are due on those first holes (mid Jan) and the winter drill program will be starting soon, the ground has serious potential, with 6 fertile outcroppings in close proximity to be tested.

Given this, LLi are in a much better position than a year ago. This is not currently reflected in their market cap. I think mostly due to the failure of peers, James Bay being out of favor and the macro Li situation.
    So its a punt, with a lot of factors at play, its high risk... still, its no longer 'if' they find something, but how much is there.
    I like the potential and I'm holding to find out.

NFA DYOR and happy new year.

(This is without discussing Yellowknife, as its outside the bounds of the Malibu cup)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.6¢ 6.5¢ $48.49K 740.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3292 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 391112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.