CY5 0.00% 4.3¢ cygnus metals limited

I hold Arcadium - but mainly for the Argentinean brine, Sayona -...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    I hold Arcadium - but mainly for the Argentinean brine, Sayona - mainly because they are in production, and Winsome - because where else can you buy something with in excess of 100mt in MRE (well, they will have after their next MRE update) and an enterprise value of not much more than $50m.

Arcadium's James Bay project has about 110mt MRE and Sayona's Moblan is also likely to have a MRE of more than 100mt - though Sayona has only 50% of that project - and both Arcadium and Sayona are toying with going downstream so I have solid exposure to the North American lithium supply chain for when ever the yanks stop going backwards. ... "as dumb as an American" is now my go-to put-down.

I also got stuck with a few Omnia shares which I have pretty much written off. If their reverse takeover by the Canadian outfit, Dixie Gold, is dependent on them raising the $3m they say they want to then I can't see the deal going through. Maybe I'm wrong but in any case Rabbits, the MD, indicated that they are putting their James Bay lithium "prospect" on the back burner so it seems any success the new Omnia might have will not come from Quebec lithium.

I have been so wrong so often I don't know why I bother but if I were to pick a part of James Bay with great potential it would be the cluster of projects on the Trieste Trend where Winsome's Adina is. Not only do I think that combined area has world class potential it also already has Rio Tinto in attendance which clearly is attracted to projects with world class potential. So of the contenders in the malibu Cup I would pick Loyal but seeing I already have Winsome then I would have too many eggs in the same basket if I were to buy some Loyal Lithium as well.

How about you, malibu? No need for details but really interested in your logic in these difficult times. (also I might be a twit but do not tweet wink.png)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.