CY5 0.00% 4.7¢ cygnus metals limited

TLDR: IF you disqualify to many, you'll only be left with...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

TLDR: IF you disqualify to many, you'll only be left with dreamers, gamblers and scoundrels.

Loyal (LLi) is my clear favorite and largest holding in the race: an outsider's chance, with a huge greenfield-greenstone-stake at Trieste. NO discovery yet. I bought for Trieste last year. After 4 long months, re-complying with the ASX and acquiring Yellowknife. (Which is awesome by the way: 60/40 JV with Patriot, has proven spod and pegs everywhere. Also many of the same risks as James Bay. One could say its an extension of the JB Lithium Rush into a new frontier. (Maybe they take the long way around to win the race). LLi are finally trading again, but its not only Yellowknife that gives em value, they are about to start comprehensive fieldwork in Trieste (250km2 sampling and survey), with a plan to choose targets for winter drilling. The first decent drill hit could see them mulit-bag from here.

MALIBU, I love your work, and with the most humble respect and gratitude for you and @triage: This damn race is rigged.
    The arbitrary decision of <50mMC disqualifies my lead horse in the race, Winsome, even though they only been drilling about as long as CY5. WR1's only fault is they hit a better deposit. (and what about Patriot, so far in the lead, they're already on moon).

Now, I forgive all this, and understand the idea to keep it to microcaps. BUT if you suspend Loyal too, then how am I gonna make a trifecta? (Im only left with MEG and OM1). This problem is bound to come up again, what happens if CY5 hits pay-dirt in Bencubbin? I doubt you'd disqualify them.

I suggest a simple solution: Include everyone and give a handicap for any company making discoveries outside the race.
    EG: Say Loyal do great in Yellowknife and jump +100mMC, then give em a -100m handicap. (we use the speccy 10mt=100mMC metric)

This way the big names could still run too, just with a starting handicap to bring them down to 50mMC. They are still exploring, so it makes sense. Also, we all watch these big names, their news effects everyone in the race. So including them will be useful for comparisons.

Give Winsome a -250m Handicap. Patriot a -1.2 Billion handicap. (ahahha, that's a pretty funny thing to write)

Anyways its up to you guys, you're the ones doing the great work... I don't really mind that you've rigged the rules to suit CY5, it is the frontier after all.
    Thankfully, then winners will payout, whether they are disqualified or not.

What do you reckon?
    Cheers
    noho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $12.04K 250.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 100221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.