CY5 0.00% 4.7¢ cygnus metals limited

In this thread we discuss all the micro cap explorers in James...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    In this thread we discuss all the micro cap explorers in James Bay.Any significant discovery de-risks the whole province in my opinion.

The more world class discoveries, the greater the investment in infrastructure by the state,, and the greater the investment by big players.
    With AKE and Patriot recently proving over 100mt each (both in the top ten deposits in the world), with Adina growing....
    And with CY5 starting their Journey too (MRE at 10mt is nothing to be sniffed as they still got lots of exploring still to do, remember LRS MRE was at 13mt, look at them now). James bay becomes too significant to ignore and even small minable deposits will prove valuable.
    It s too strategic in the energy transformation war. IMO JB will be a major Lithium hub. We are just at the beginning.

I was moderated for asking about LLI?. I thought this was the Malibu Cup thread? LLI has burst out the gates and is trotting alongside CY5.

Loyal's ann is one of the best looking discovery anns I've seen.This is a green fields find!
    Those pegs with those spod crystals are nuts. Cant wait for assays on the chips. Can't wait for drilling.
    (IMAGES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR LAB RESULTS DYOR), lets see what the mineralisation is.... but I've only seen crystals like that in big deposits.
    Looks like PMET to me (correct me if I'm wrong, or lets discuss)

In summary, (and In My Opinion) spod de-risks the current MC... and if it does turn into a big discovery, then I think it is good for everyone in the Cup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.