CY5 0.00% 4.3¢ cygnus metals limited

Here's the latest updates for the Malibu Cup (more formally the...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    Here's the latest updates for the Malibu Cup (more formally the malibu_tan Cup). A couple of striking outcomes for the month.

In my view Cygnus Lithium is now head and shoulders ahead of the rest of the field, reporting its maiden MRE of 10mt at 1.0% lithium oxide. Given the end game is to produce lithium and make shedloads of revenue, for a lithium explorer nothing trumps a MRE, which Cygnus now has, notwithstanding that I don't think 10mt is a commercial amount in that part of Quebec and that the insiders made pigs of themselves. The CY5 share price performed poorly for the month on the likely basis that shareholders would prefer Shady and his mates to stick to mining lithium and not so much the shareholders (funny that).

Coming a worthy second for the month I think is Loyal, which now leads the race to a $100m market cup. Out of suspension, some pretty pictures from Quebec and even the area around its other promising project being in world news for all the wrong reasons. A genuinely serious contender it seems to me - those were very pretty pictures - but may end up being disqualified if its main success is not from Quebec.

An honourable mention for full-blast PR from Lithium Universe. I'm surprised they were not handing out steak knives but let's see how they go kicking spodumene rocks.

Any other contenders worth highlighting?

I've jazzed the table up a bit, introducing some colour and also showing percentage change for the month and from the start of the financial year (1 July). The reality is that we were more red than green for the month and the wild swings only underline that these stocks are a good way to either lose a heap or make a heap fast. Don't fall in love with them or think you KNOW which ones will deliver you financial freedom. You don't, and more than likely you will do your money. Have the right attitude and some fun. Cheers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5554/5554233-b68b0692078cce81442d97fc3abec3bd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 54000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.