CY5 1.25% 8.1¢ cygnus metals limited

Interesting that Stria says CY5 has earned 51% interest in...

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Interesting that Stria says CY5 has earned 51% interest in Pontax, and is managing the project, and yet it was Stria who announced drilling has recommenced at Pontax, and not CY5.

I ask you, are these guys really serious, or are we dealing with a "lithium" opportunistic lifestyle group who are out to use mum and dad investor monies to fund their homes and cars and lifestyle?

Are they simply a group of "canny" businessmen cashing in on a trend ???

And where are they going to find $6 million in cash to pay Stria (as stated by Stria) for Pontax?

Why didn't CY5 announce the recommencement of drilling at Pontax, instead of Stria?

Perhaps they are too busy living it up in London, after their shareholder funded junket to India, to watch New Zealand play in the cricket world cup finals.

What a joke.

When are they actually going to stand-up and match Stria, and announce the recommencement of drilling at Pontax? Maybe Monday morning !!! Don't hold your breath !!!

Has anybody on the board of this company actually read the rules on "disclosure"?

I mean, after all, there are only twelve (12) on the board and senior management and consulting in this micro cap, and it only seems to drill about 3 to 5 holes a year, just enough to get a rough inferred resource.

Has anyone measured the snout length of all of those twelve (12) ?

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $21.22K 265.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37256 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 9933 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ 51385
Last updated 10.06am 10/05/2024 ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.