CYL 4.98% $2.67 catalyst metals limited

I'm more worried that the operations on the ground are going...

1. 2,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    I'm more worried that the operations on the ground are going smoothly.

After the initial flurry(?) of anns last year indicating higher productivity I think it's fair enough if the company goes quiet and just gets on with things.

To be fair, the last company presentation was May 7, not so long ago, and I was happy with what it had to say.

I suspect that sometimes it just takes time to build up trust that the company's performance is going to be consistent. It's been about a year since all the corporate shenanigens went through, then two quarters of implementing changes, there's really only been one quarter- Q1 this year- where there's some sense of heading to a longer term equilibrium.

Also, now the company sees itself as a producer, the market isn't going to hype up good anns the same way it would for an explorer. For example: the last drill results I thought were pretty good, and if the company were a newbie explorer would have added ~50m to its market cap.

I think the analysis of @rjb67 is right on the money and that's pretty much the upside that I'm looking for.  If it takes one or two more quarters for the market to work it out, I can live with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
-0.140(4.98%)
Mkt cap ! $602.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.85 $2.51 $2.465M 922.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.