CYL 1.82% $1.08 catalyst metals limited

I agree with brother rjb67 that cyl assets worth much more than...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I agree with brother rjb67 that cyl assets worth much more than stock price reflect because of market discount attributed to inexperienced junior being at the helm vs. a steady experience hand like mark bristow. Imo, valuing cyl, all of us who aren't in the motor pool or have barrick mtoe for all mining equipment necessary at both mines, as well as mtoe of current cyl mining equipment on site, as well as current replacement cost of equipment missing at Henty and plutonic, we just writing pretty numbers on a piece of paper with no basis in understanding of capital investment required to get Henty and plutonic hitting on all cylinders so as to produce 500,000 oz gold per year. Can current infrastructure like base camp, mill, power, at Henty and plutonic support gold production of 500,000 oz per year? Yes. But I bet base camps need some upgrades to attract and retain best talent. Low gold price since WW2 mean previous operators cut corners on mine maintenance because gold price so low, mining outfits can't make money doing it...gold price held so low for so long that all the gold mines in California shut down and California is founded on the gold rush 1849. so cyl got to invest lots of cash now while equipment is available on market to acquire because in future equipment potentially not available. Cyl also need to invest in 1 yr of consumables for mills as well as 1yr of repair parts for mining fleet. Where do cyl stand now on this? Cyl got to catch up on everything capital investment underground at plutonic neglected by barrick because before mine gets sold barrick grind operations down to a stub to extract maximum profit. Cyl got to buy back all the mining equipment fleet stripped from plutonic by northerstar plus cyl need a few epiroc mobile miners for deeper stopes at henty so cyl produce 500,000 oz gold per year from both mines asap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.020(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $242.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.07 $104.3K 96.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13745 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.