CYM 2.63% 3.7¢ cyprium metals limited

You really are one of the most negative posters on here, after...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    You really are one of the most negative posters on here, after your so called swing trade for oppies and now so called held status..

Do you honestly believe they will go into VA?
    You assign zero value to Maroochydore and Nanadie well?
    Youre assigning zero value to Nifty, the infrastructure, and everything else?

Shell companies on the asx can easily raise enough to pay off the costs of the MLX interest, and the M and A on Nanadie. The big redundancy payouts are done and I feel staff costs have now been cut to minimal amounts (I'm sure LD will chime in about Bazza still earning million and being in Bali apparently), so costs should be low now
    If a big left field finance deal hasn't been done (I also don't know how likely this will be, current finance market is crap), then I see the most likely next move being a raise at 6c, likely 5-10 mil, to keep lights on and weather the finance storm.
    Id like to see them try to test leaching the sulphides, and start moving to an updated FS with the sulphides included, massively increasing mine life and NPV, which I believe is the main thing holding back the finance and interest, the unknown about mine life extension.
    But we'll know by the end of the month either way, but yes prepping for a good 50% drop if raise is needed and some absolutely left field JV or finance deal hasn't been pulled out of the proverbial hat!

Best of luck to all LHs, and hopefully we can escape this vortex of negativity and trolls within the next few months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $51.12K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 635818 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 165316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.