CYM 0.00% 4.9¢ cyprium metals limited

I believe this link here should work. Otherwise go through the...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    I believe this link here should work. Otherwise go through the CYM website for an announcement dated 15 OCT 2020.

Regarding potential implications:
    There's a lot of directions CYM could go with these deposits.

Barry has mentioned a few times that Nanadie Well and Hollandaire directly complement each other. The fact that these two are already a minimum 8 year Life of Mine at 25ktpa, without any further exploration, is significant. Development could start immediately following Nifty.

And considering Stark is only 1.2km away, has a huge 1.1km open strike, is open at depth, and is returning multiple high grade hits... I suspect Nanadie Well will be another 20 year+ Life of Mine operation.

Regarding Mt Eelya: a lot of exploration in the region is necessary.

EM conductors have returned that Mt Eelya is potentially 600m+. And equally as important; that Colonel is potentially 600m+. Paired with the promising results above, I believe we could easily see another full-scale mine in the region.

The below mapping indicates a potential mineralised trend. Therefore I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that in combination with further exploration at Eelya South, Colonel and Rapier; which could act as satellite feed pits... that Mt Eelya itself could be a large scale operation.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4328/4328812-94bea974dc2f44a943b828686a764015.jpg

Because I forgot to include Rapier West in the aforementioned post; for reference; Rapier West returned a 12.3% CU surface sample in 2020. Furthermore, there was a historic open pit gold mine which produced ~11koz of gold. "The ore was associated with pyrite, quartz with minor chalcopyrite, pyrrhotite andmolybdenite.".

In summary; I believe its reasonable to assume that Nifty, Maroochydore and Nanadie Well will individually be large scale copper mines. Mt Eelya and the ongoing IGO exploration are wild cards which could be a fourth and/or fifth mine.

Nifty: 25ktpa Operation [28+ year LoM]
    Maroochydore: 25ktpa [20+ year LoM]
    Nanadie Well: 25ktpa [20+ year LoM]
    Mt Eelya: 25ktpa pending further exploration???
    IGO Exploration: ?????

I'll look into assigning a more accurate to these operations in the future. But as a rough guide...

Using the following metrics for Nifty producing 25ktpa:
    A C3 cost of $2.82/lb with copper price of $4/lb, and an exchange rate of $1 AUD = $0.70 USD
    This still equates to $92,775,000 AUD per year.

Following the 6 year pay back period for construction, if we apply the C2 cost at $2.56/lb for 22 years,
    those years return $113,386,000 AUD per year.

Therefore a 28 year Life of Mine at Nifty results in ~$3,051,142,000 AUD free cash-flow.

You can apply whatever PE ratio you'd like. But realistically, Nifty itself is a billion-dollar mine once the sulphide component's included.

If you assign an arbitrary 10% value to the Maroochydore and Nanadie Well future projects, assuming they're capable of producing 25ktpa for 20 years each, they should add ~$371m of value onto the market cap. But currently they're valued at zilch with nifty valued at... 10%???

Our market cap hardly reflects the current exploration value of one deposit... But we aren't in exploration mode. We're twelve months out from full scale production.

Last edited by Da12kl0rd: 09/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285053 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 17000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.13am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.