CYP 0.00% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

This is a piece of text I grabbed from Pig of steel on the...

1. 10,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This is a piece of text I grabbed from Pig of steel on the biotech thread.

It is a beautiful summary of the state of asx biotech stocks.

Case in point CYP relative to its american partners could be valued at 100m plus.

Cynata and the Cymerus technology have the most recent and exciting allogenic therapy on the market.

Sell depth has turned and the soaketh will now turn to smoketh imo. Next 6 months will be defining for this stock.

Hahah, they are listed on the ASX.....no analysts.. Small minded fund managers who thinks banks are the only investment possibilities.. They have no understanding of risk or more importantly how to price risk..

So their is a lack of money... Any ASX Biotechs needd to wait their turn to be noticed... PBT has only gone to $500m in last few weeks..

Take a look at NEU every bit as good as PBT in every aspect, for $150M.

Anyway don't complain... This is very exciting for you... A long window of opportunity for you to BUY into a company you believe is worth $500m for only $43M less than ten cents in the dollar...

You should be over the moon that this opportunity has gone on for so long and that next week you can BUY more..

This is the easiest way to get rich that I know of... Identify some of our amazing BIOs that trade at crazy low prices, BUY millions and millions.Then wait.. Sit quietly, keep buying, sit quietly, buy more...

Then one day if. You researched well, you will make a very lot of money... Its really easy.. Seems the hard part for most people here on HC is the sit quietly part of the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $19.72K 78.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31298 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 39430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.