CYP 10.2% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

So I came here about 5 days ago hoping for an answer.I quoted...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1395
    So I came here about 5 days ago hoping for an answer.

I quoted the MSB CEO admitting MSB has manufacturing challenges (Post #: 44033583)

It is well known that MSB has a very high chance of marketing stem cells for aGvHD in USA in 2020.
    Also well known that phase 3 results are imminently expected in 2 blockbuster indications.

Those uses alone would place a very high demand on manufacturing facilities.

Then just this month came news that FDA approves compassionate use as well as a phase 2/3 randomised controlled trial for a MSB product in Covid-ARDS. The already challenging manufacturing environment for MSB might even double.

Nothing would make me happier than for an Australian company to provide the solution. Especially if it were cheaper and faster. Why wouldn't I be pleased? It would enhance my MSB investment; it would give me an opportunity to invest in another Australian biotech; it would cause me considerable national pride. Success for Cynata's Cymerus would please me.

So, I came here with the question "I can find no recent really expert commentary about Cymerus anywhere. Very frustrating. Does anybody have anything?". Where else would I seek?

And suffer an immediate pile on of rudeness and irrelevance. Not one word of science. Not one indication that a single investor in CYP has the wit to ask the CEO if he's spruiking Cymerus advantages to MSB.

OK, I accept nobody has anything to say in answer to my civil enquiry. You only had to say so in similar civil terms.

And the worst thing is that my enquiry seems to have inspired HC's worst serial pest to visit another board with a load of silly posts. Nobody there thanks me for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.025(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $59.33K 217.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.025 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 29.0¢ 25.5¢ 27094
Last updated 15.35pm 15/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.