CYP 0.00% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

And with their propensity to research I have extracted the...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    And with their propensity to research I have extracted the relevant information on ''therapeutic'' worthy trials worldwide currently......drumroll please........66...Bingo

At present, from January 2011 through August 2020, we have found 66 clinical trials worldwide that meet our definition of an EV/CdM clinical trial. Note that only 2% of the trials found by keyword searches were qualified as an “exosome trial” after applying the requirements that the exosome product must come from cells and must go through a manufacturing process. There are certainly clinics selling “exosome products” to patients that do not meet these criteria. But without a manufacturing process that purifies and clearly characterizes the contents of the product, these “exosomes” cannot pass regulatory approval.

Here is our take-home message: A casual search of ClinicalTrials.gov using the keyword “vesicles” will lead to the impression that there are hundreds of clinical trials with EV. That is a big mistake

Good luck with your progress and research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.8¢ 26.0¢ $44.86K 168.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27300 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.