CYP 3.92% 24.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

@JB1975 not only are you younger than I (i would assume by your...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    @JB1975 not only are you younger than I (i would assume by your HC ''nick'' that 1975 is your birth year - i might be wrong) but i have no doubt with your well thought out and argued novel length posts you are of infinetely greater intelligence and eloquence too.
    Nonetheless i must inform you that on this one occasion your astute observation of my status is in fact incorrect and sadly i am not a trader.
    I am a long term holder ( i have had trading parcels in the past but currently hold a top 20 position and trade no CYP stock) trying to point out in my two recent posts a few positives on these threads for those looking for some after a lot of cyp bashing (much of it warranted).
    The comparison with another company ''Fate Therapeutics'' in this case was an attempt as we all do from time to time to express on direct comparison without getting too long winded. It was short on detail and as you correctly pointed out too short on fact.
    For any readers who might be buying stock in cyp based on my shallow comparison i do apologise and encourage you to do your own research before buying any share based on my (or anyone elses opinion) without it being backed up with all facts for such opine.
    I did use Fate as a comparison as they are in the field of iPSCs have less trials as well advanced as CYP currently and used the term that in my opinion could be argued are not worth 100x the current value of CYP.
    Thats all it amounted too.
    Glad to see posters are back here discussing CYP again using HC for what it is intended. Discussion and sharing of thoughts. But definitely in my case not trying to mislead.
    I have changed my sentiment from ''buy'' to ''hold''
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $44.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $23.65K 94.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 36715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.