CYP 3.92% 24.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Devo, yes its great that info and interesting applicable...

1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Devo, yes its great that info and interesting applicable research is shared and has been for many year as this evolved , I like many other long term holders had to endure many years of BS when the company was ECQ, and prior to that as private placement, It seems that some who purchased this year expect weekly news ,and as Blokes and othesr have stated until the annc ,which as has been advised will follow a TH

There is nothing that we can do , It will drive you nuts looking at the screen all day unless youre trading ,so suggest turn off the screen come back in a week or to, then there maybe a pleasant surprise.

The fact a deal has been done with CDI is great , but just think about it , I would rather let another company do a deal first, as if your at the same table with a have a hand full of aces and the other bloke has just shown his hand.

IMO this places CYP in a better to neg the best outcome as benchmark deals are being set. if a huge deal is done with CYP and RM clearly believes what he thinks the value is ,it is better for us as CDI may have sold out cheaply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $44.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $23.65K 94.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 36715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.