CYP 0.00% 25.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I nearly made the same offer earlier in the day at a slightly...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    I nearly made the same offer earlier in the day at a slightly higher price. I think the buying is good value at this level and I'd be a bit interested in going through an off market transaction just to better appreciate how they are done. No brokerage has appeal too. Mechanisms of establishing trust that shares will be exchanged for script though probably means it would cost more in terms of time and organising than it would be worth.

Interestingly, to me, directors shares will be out of escrow on the 25th of September and some directors might (quite fairly and reasonably in my opinion) want to sell some of their shares (at these prices) so they can take up in the money options (at $1.022) with the proceeds. (And they wouldn't need loans that way).

But with Sumi talks going on in the background they may be in a blackout period such that they can't trade.

Personally I have some sense of fairness that directors should be able to trade shares on market (or off if it is done appropriately without scaring the market with rumors) to obtain financing to buy in the money options. But I'm not sure if they could at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.5¢ $3.545K 13.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20209 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 36715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.