CYP 12.5% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

In another company that I held a director selling shares...

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    In another company that I held a director selling shares certainly did send everyone scrambling for the exit - but I am virtually certain that that doesn't have to be the result of directors selling because I inquired at that time of the ASX announcement office if it would have been permissible for that director to have sent an explanatory statement - why he was selling - that it was for purely personal financial purposes for instance as he claimed and that his selling had nothing to do with the fundamentals of the company and I was assured by the ASX that making that sort of statement would have been okay with them.

So the lack of such an explanatory statement I'd see as reckless but accompany your notice that you have to send your (Appendix 3Y) relating to director change of position with an explanatory statement (that you aren't obliged to send but are allowed to send) and I think you can take your shareholders with you. Its possible. Its just that some directors of some ASX companies are jerks and don't do what they could. And I am definitely NOT talking about the CYP directors when I say some of some ASX companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.030(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 29.5¢ 26.0¢ $113.1K 420.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 3935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.