EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

Fellow OBLers,I have weighed up risk versus reward with OBL and...

1. 7,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    Fellow OBLers,

I have weighed up risk versus reward with OBL and FMG deal and decided to take the risk and keep buying more. Now! have I made the right decision???...I really really hope so. I am actually glad it is taking a while for I have myself got in trouble in past with partnerships for not reading everything and signing too quickly.

This is what makes me feel slightly confortable in that it looks like just maybe they are sorting all issues and ensuring that all runs smoothly in future for both, the last thing we need is more legal troubles.

While it is driving me crazy this waiting, I have all my fingers and toes crossed that all is well and will be revealed in due time and then I believe the share price will rocket because people now need some confirmation and are hanging off as proven today with the great announcement released today.

Until then we sit here and wait, my theory on life is something is better than nothing, so to have this deal come through will be so important in my personal life and financial status at present and I am sure to many long termers and believers as well, but if it doesn't we still have plenty to look forward to.

Good luck to all and good wishes for the festive season even if no announcment before then. I will be having a white x-mas without my family due to certain reasons, but hey we have skype...

cheers to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 957044 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 866666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.