EMP 22.2% 0.7¢ emperor energy limited

For the record, the online version of 'The Australian' (go to...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    For the record, the online version of 'The Australian' (go to the business section if you have a digital pass)has run a story for the last couple of days Re: FMG selling a minority share (about a third)of it's rail and port infrastructure assets in the Kimberley.

FMG is expected to get around $3 Billion (with a 'B') to as much as $5 Billion, depending on bidders and type of access.
    Type of access and the reasons are too complicated for me to explain here and was the main content of the article.
    Apparently, there is plenty of interest. So much so, that FMG can afford the luxury of excluding some potential bidders, such as rival Atlas Iron, according to the story.
    QR is listed as a potential bidder.

So, the point of my mentioning this is that I would think a
    $3 Billion sale (which Twiggy would be heavily involved in, rather than an employee of FMG for that kind of money) would obviously take priority over a few million dollars 'petty cash' (to FMG) investment in OBL.

People on here just need to be patient, imo.

All the above is my personal opinion, or based on info in the online version of 'The Australian' on 17 & 18 Dec 12.
    It is not investment advice of any kind. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $420 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2053405 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 67144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.