IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

CYTLIMIC positive results - YNP01 Phase 1 trial, page-3

1. 5,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    Not sure if that is sarcasm or genuine. I hope it is genuine but in case, ...

1) Efti is doing as expected, even and specially including AIPAC data, which IMO was positive. The trial was/is NOT about Paclitaxel but about safety/efficacy of Efti. Please read about trial phase objectives.

2) the result of one trials does not decide the result of another trial unless drug safety becomes a concern, and in this case, if anything, results are encouraging in that regard and for the purpose of other trials using Efti. Please for exaple note, THE main reason for trying existing drug candidates for Covi19 is because they have passed safety, eventhough they had previously not performed so flash in the initially intended use/trials. IF result of one trial was to determine the faith of the rest, they would only conduct one trial and would ask "a" person on hotcopper to take his/her pick!!! ... Not the the case I am pleased to inform here. Different APPROACH altogether here with CYTLIMIC, different disease, different combination of drugs, different quite likely different pharmacokinetics, different pharmacodynamics, ... go figure with differences here!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.