URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Hi FolksSome interesting discussion going on.Lets clarify a few...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Some interesting discussion going on.

Lets clarify a few things re 'production forecasts' firstly.

Kate Hobbs has been identified as the 'only' person in the company stating production in a short time frame. Her comments were in the region of 6 months.
    We all know that hasnt happened.

I would like to put the spotlight onto the current chairman...the man who to this point has not put his stamp on the company or said anything of note...

But he did folks. In fact he was very clear at the EGM ..'if' you listened close enough.

Our current Chairman Pat Ryan stated 7 months ago at the EGM in May that it was politics and bureaucrats that were thwarting/delaying progress.
    He stated that that was the key.
    In fact Pat went further to say that once deals were finalised, production would happen "very very quickly"..."6 months to 9 months"

So folks it seems Mr 'I wont say anything' Ryan has given us a clear indication of production timelines once a deal is done.
    That means the Managing Director and the Chairman have publicly stated that production will happen between 6-9 months.

Production in 2008 i'd suggest.

And while we are lamenting Rozna as the lost opportunity that it was, reflect that our company threw a 75/25 deal proposal at the Czechs....no wonder they refused!

We know from Michael Kiernans comments at the EGM that the Ukraine will be 50/50.
    We also know that negotiations were so close to finalisation in Ukraine that the drill rigs were being organised earlier this year.

Folks its tough dealing in the CIS for sure. But those who don't think Ukraine projects will be in production in 2008 maybe want to review that.

Be sure that Uran once in the door will be going at a frenetic pace to make up for lost time..AND...to capitalise on the high Uranium prices.

And yes, Discovery option lapsed December...MK was adamant that negotiations would be "done and dusted" based on that expiry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.