EMH 3.13% 16.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Czech goernments resignation explained, page-14

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Yep, 326t of product in one shot right there traydor.

Also got this in the emails:

I thought I would put a short email together as there has been some misinterpretation of the recent SQM-Corfo announcement and the ensuing sell-off in most lithium juniors strikes us as an over-reaction.   The agreement is unlikely to have any short-term impact on lithium supply as it will take most of the next decade for SQM to bring the incremental capacity to market.

The bottom line is the agreement will help SQM ‘maintain share’ in a rapidly-growing market, while other current industry leaders are likely to see their shares decline. SQM itself has projected demand growth of 30% a year for the next 20 years, an environment that provides massive opportunity for quality new market entrants.

Anyone with a first-tier project - brine or rock - will be fine, and financing should not be a constraint for right-sized projects using proven technologies.  Additionally, companies with projects in Tier 1 locations such as ours in North Carolina will be in a favorable position to secure long-term off-take agreements, further improving their access to capital.

Please see the link to the commentary from Joe Lowry (one of the world’s foremost lithium experts) and attached is a sensible research piece by UBS regarding the announcement.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/lithium-bad-analysis-rumors-joe-lowry/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $34.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $13.68K 80.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 29206 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.