EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Hi guys. I'm not a holder of emh but it's been on my watch list...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi guys.

I'm not a holder of emh but it's been on my watch list for quite a while. Also because my hometown is 10mins drive from Cinovec.
    Shortly, imho, the prospective arbitrage seems unavoidable and not looking positive for Czech republic if the gov decides to void emh from going ahead with mining. I believe, Babis and others understand that or will soon, when they look deeper into it. Particularly Babis as a business tycoon would know how this works.
    The threat I see is rather putting higher taxes on lithium. Any mined commodity has a tax applied to it and lithium has quite a low one as far as I know. Plus the commodity being sold is Li2O where Lithium (what is actually taxed) itself makes less than a half of its contents (weight). So, I think the government could smoothly avoid any arbitrage whilst increasing the taxes paid on lithium sales. That's perfectly legal, government gets more money out of it and it's a win-win solution. The point will be finding the right tax % that won't repel emh from opening the mine.
    The MoU would serve well as to defer exports of raw materials and create more adjacent businesses re. battery production.

Just my opinion. Glth.

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.