EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

And an agreement with the government. It's been known for months...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    And an agreement with the government. It's been known for months that Babis was the odds-on favourite to win the election, why is everyone spooked now. Just because he rejected the MOU to discredit the opposition? of course he did, but he never agreed with the communists to nationalise, he wanted the CR to have more skin in the game, and it was popular rhetoric. If the government's involved as a stakeholder (see my post re. PSC's) that is not a problem in my opinion, it takes out any fear that further down the project development track the government (of the day) decides it wants in! That would be a lot more problematic, get them involved now and move on. I am sure there are many options available regarding partners, funding and offtakers. Delaying the project to deny a foreign company who has legitimately applied and been granted access, exploration licences etc. cannot be an option due to the legal connotations, and subsequent lengthy delays and may work against the newly elected coalition. Also in all likeliness be rejected in a fragmented parliament.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.065K 4.345K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45387 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.