URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

czech this out, page-33

1. 3,606 Posts.

Shasta, "I havent received an email back from Uran myself"

The obvious reason being is that they are too busy, or as Satori has said, trying to be seen as being busy.

But then, perhaps this is a clear signal to show that there is not enough DRIVE or Personell in the company to DEAL with DEALS and Walk the Talk and have correct time for answering shareholders questions.

By the sounds of it, its nearly like a crime to ask Questions and get a reply within a reasonable time frame because there is not enough manpower onboard atm.

I understand what time frame you have given the company and that is fair enough, everybody has their own timeline just like Me and some Others here believing that by the end of the month, Kate should be back, she should have had meetings, and she should update ShareHolders Accordingly~!

If she doesnt, it is a clear VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE,
    It means, she does not have control of ANYTHING except investors money.
    It means, to me, She is not ABLE TO COMMUNIKATE

Plus many many more, should she not bring home the bacon.

If she does, then I will sit back and shut my mouth, but until that day, there are too many questions and not enough answers.

The Waiting game has been played and tried, and some of us here, just aint gonna play or take it anymore unlike some who will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.