CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

I think this will be massive when the next stage is announced...

1. 3,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    I think this will be massive when the next stage is announced and ozmin take on a greater % stake of the prospect. Ozblue has mentioned a few times that he sees the sp well over 10c, and has been buying up whenever he gets a chance being deep into the top 10 shareholders. And has said his attitude towards pushing sp higher with his buying is that in 2 or 3 years time we will look back at existing prices and see how cheap this actially is.

I participated in the last capital raise and myself am balls deep in, and happy to be here..

I think the biggest hurdle to the decision to mine will be transport costs.. but there are lots of great advancements happening in those fields all the time, like the new toyota hydrogen fuel cell truck and tech with a company called hazer, splitting methane atoms to make hydrogen and graphite.. (I digress).

We also have a market cap right now of just under 20mil. Ozmin had hundreds of millions cash on hand in their half yearly statement.. we really are a drop in the ocean to these guys, the possibility for a complete takeover imho is medium to high, but they do want our team onboard for their understanding of the area..

Time will tell, but time will see sp much higher than it is now.. imho a few bags left in this one...

Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.