CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

CZN Chart, page-9

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1720
    Amigos, I have read some recent posts about the importance of having stop-loss points for junior resource companies, but investors need to be looking in the opposite direction at the moment for Corazon. IMO, the shareprice is likely to take off at some stage in 2020, but who knows when? To demonstrate, I've copied a chart from another ASX company for reference (it's identity is not important and it will remain anonymous). What it demonstrates is that when junior resource companies are onto a good thing, their shareprice and volumes can suddenly increase. In the chart we see three waves of high volumes and increased shareprice, especially for the first two moves. It means that if investors had been waiting for signs of a definite uptrend before they buy shares, then they would have missed out on the biggest gains in each rally. Some people may be able to make quick buys, but not so for others (such as myself). Often we hesistate and finally make a commitment based on a combination of fundamentals and charts, then watch and wait. As a result of the unpredicability of outbreaks in shareprice by junior explorers, my opinion is that shareholders need to be incredibly patient. So now if we look at Corazon, its shareprice is in the range 0.3 to 0.4 cents at the moment. It took a hit in the last week because of a Placement to "nickel bulls" at 0.35 cents. But that event is history and the company is funded for the drilling campaign which commences now (Feb 2020). It's new geophysics has proven to be accurate at identifying ore bodies of nickel-copper-cobalt at near surface, and there are about +20 targets. IMO there is a real possiblity of sudden breakouts in 2020, and the next three months will be an exciting period for shareholders of Corazon.

ASX company's chart: Shareprice and volumes for the previous 3 years.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1986/1986750-a1891b1339c462594a9f42d2908916cd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.