CZN 16.7% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

They may well might.. but since CZN doesn't really have any...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    They may well might.. but since CZN doesn't really have any large proven reserves yet they won't get the interest much outside of speculators buying in at times and it being handed back and forth by day traders looking to make a bit of profit.

Sirrus didn't boom until they came out and had something to show.. PLS similarly etc.

I'm not sure what people honestly expect from speculative exploration companies... They're often a big risk as they can burn through money with nothing to show for it. But when they hit pay dirt, that's when the fun begins.

For non institutional investors I consider them a throw away.. as in put money there you are content to risk losing. Because even with all the right "signs" nothing is a sure thing till that announcement of commercial viability/proven reserves.

This is just my simple view, I'm more a buy and hold long term and see how things pan out person. I bought into this a while back and am content to either ride it to glory or into the ground in flames.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $14.33K 2.866M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4357825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1306233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.