CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Boy oh boy you must be joking, somebody actually gave you thumbs...

1. 3,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    Boy oh boy you must be joking, somebody actually gave you thumbs up for that incorrect and totally misleading post,well best I roll me over an tickle me arrs with a feather or pull the other leg is what should be said let me set you straight because you seemed lost and if you do then maybe you might be able to save some pennies.

"The facts are the company has an attractive Nickle asset"

"The company just appointed respected and talented geo Terry Grammar"

"The company has just funded for the next round of exploration"

# 1 The facts are the company has drilled out Lynn Lake for over nine years and told shareholders that it had come up with so many anomalies that it was at a stage to consider mining, the only thing wrong with tgat was all the figures they come back with were all inferred and nothing measured which means that it's got two hopes of ever being mined Bob Hope an No Hope.

# 2 The company appointed Terry Streeter not Terry Grammar, the reasons behind that was very clear to educated people it's because after buying a crap hole like Mt Gilmore there's nothing there either so had to do something out of desperation to try and save the company as it was nearly dead, the appointment of Terry Streeter has had no bearing on the company whatsoever and actually the share price has declined even further since his appointment.

# 3 The company has funding for the next round of exploration after 9 years they are back at Lynn Lake doing it all over again the same rinse and spin just with different machines, after 9 years many explorations spec stocks have usually folded reason being is that by that time they should have been mining especially given they were already at a previously mining area such as Lynn Lake which had been mined out since the 1950's do you seriuosly think that if the Canadians had any inkling that Lynn Lake was still viable they would have sold it to a little unknown prospecting company from Australia instead of utilising their own Mining companies to explore Lynn Lake, there's a very good reason for it but some just don't see it.

So please don't give me that was then this is now scenario the price of Nickle was over 18k in 2014 and the board had plenty of time to look after shareholders then it's the very same board that is still here today doing the same stuff over an over again looking after lifestyles IMHO.

Best you do some real research before trying to upramp something going nowhere and then post with facts and not fairy tales

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $16.73K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1002932 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3461827 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.